Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sneak Peaks and more!

Welcome to our Close to my Heart New Product Blog Hop! Over 40 Fabulous Close to my Heart Consultants are celebrating the upcoming release of the Summer 2010 Idea Book by giving you a Sneak Peak of some of the great products available in the new Idea Book starting May 1st! These talented ladies have come up with some awesome ideas. I know I'll be getting a ton of inspiration from all their great ideas and I hope you will too!


If you have come here from Clerissa Lewis's blog, you are on the right path!
You can also find a complete list of Blog Hop participants at http://www.tazzygirl2000.blogspot.com
This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! And away we go!!


This card just came together for me. I love the Cherry O paper pack. It's so fun and versatile to work with and can be used with boy or girl layouts and works great with a variety of themes like summertime activities, cooking with Mom, and so many more.

Paper: Cherry O paper pack
My Acrylix Stamp Set: Chocolate Alphabet Small
Ink Colors: Chocolate
Embellishments: etc) Chocolate Waxy Flax, Misc. buttons


Now "Hop" on over to Georgia Hauglid's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get
some great crafting ideas and see the great new Paper Packs and My Acrylix Stamp
Sets!

Remember, the Summer 2010 Idea Book goes LIVE on May 1st! Happy Crafting everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Cute, simple card. The chocolate colored card base is a nice contrast for the cherry paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I never think to use waxy flax for anything other than threading buttons . . . love the look it gives your card!!

    ReplyDelete