Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Bottle Swap goodies!

In all the excitement of the CTMH summer blog hop and then the not so exciting life of a mommy with a teething baby and not a lot of sleep I completely forgot to post the pictures from my bottle swap. Here are some pics of the bottle that I got in the mail from my swap partner, Ruthie, at Scrapbeach. It was so much fun to do this swap with her. The funny coincidence was that we are both CTMH consultants so we both had to think outside the box for swap items :) Ruthie sent me so many fabulous little goodies. I'll definitely have to do another one of these swaps soon! :)

On another note...teething baby syndrome has caused no creativity syndrome for me so I haven't been scrapping much lately. I'm hoping that will all change soon though since I signed up for this class at Big Picture Scrapbooking to work on over the summer. It looks to be a lot of fun. It's the first online class I've signed up for but I like that I can work on it at my pace (and in my pj's at 2 am if need be*lol*). Here's hoping it gets my creative mojo flowing again...although sleep might work too :D

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of these bottle swaps, they look interesting.
    Hope you get your mojo going again :)

    ReplyDelete