Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I've been working on

I recently heard about a Kit Club geared just for boys on Two Peas and had to check it out. As a Boy Momma it's hard to find good boy themed papers and even harder to find a kit club that's not geared toward the feminine products. Boys Rule has filled that gap and boy am I happy. I started a subscription last month and managed to snag a few of their older kits as well. Let's just say...HEAVEN! The kits are fab and so full of boyish scrappy goodness. They've also recently started sketches this past month so I decided to play along. The first two layouts are based off their sketches. The third layout is just me playing around. All the pages are made with Boys Rule kits.



3 comments:

  1. So glad you found us!! I love all of these!! You did amazing with both sketches!! I love the photos on Spaceman Oh Spaceman, too cute!! Well, all the photos are cute, lol! Great job, and thanks so much for playing along with us at Boys Rule!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, your layouts are fab......aren't you glad Laura decided to do the "boys" kit club. Absolutely love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures!!! ...they look fab in your layouts too...nice job :)

    ReplyDelete