Wednesday, March 17, 2010

They call me MAMA-RAZZI!

I completely admit to being a Mama-razzi! There are few days that go by that I'm not pulling out the camera and taking pictures of my ever patient husband and not so patient children :) So when I saw the Mama-razzi line by Bo Bunny I couldn't wait to get my hands on all those beautiful papers. Well my wait is finally over today!! One of my  LSS' (Scrap-a-lot) sent out the message that they had a new shipment of Bo Bunny last night so first thing this morning I was there. They didn't even have it on the shelves yet but were SUPER NICE and let me help myself to all that scrappy goodness. I can't wait to start playing with this awesome line!! And my 2 year old was rewarded for his Momma's craziness with a lollipop from one of the employees so we both came out happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment